Welcome - Do You Accept the Challenge?

As a photographer of horses...I am always running across images that I have taken that don't work for me as photographs, but I think could make wonderful inspiration for other Equine artists. So I have started this blog as a place to post these images and see if there are any of you out there wanting to take on the challenge. All of these are open to your own interpretation and be aware that others are free to use the images as well. there is no time limit on the challenge. I only ask that you give me photo credit if you decide to show or sell the work you have created, and I would love to see them as well. I would be happy to post jpegs of the work you do here on the blog with the reference photo in a new post. This way we all get to share in your vision. If you need a larger jpeg emailed to you contact me and I will send you one.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

White Mule - Cause Sue asked!




More mules to come next week. Isn't this the most amazing equine head you have seen?

4 comments:

Sue Kroll, EAI, CAG said...

He looks so gentle. Tell him what you want and he will figure out a way to do it. I have loved mules since I saw a 8-up team when the wheeler got his leg stuck in the wheel during a tight turn. He just layed here until he was freed. No thrashing like a horse would have done. They are really intelligent.

Juliet said...

Sue - I think you are right. They are so wonderful. Very intellegent. It is why they can be more diffiuclt to work with. They don't suffer fools gladly. And yet are forgiving for honest mistakes. As you can tell....I too am a mule fanatic. And they come is so many shapes, sizes, coats...etc. fasscinating.

Karen McLain said...

Wow, that is amazing! It makes Comanche look down right petite!

Reflections From Life Art Blog said...

Great pics!!!Have to save to do later when tings slow down a little bit.

Nancy